Welcome to Episode 30 of the Unlocking Fitness Podcast.
In this episode, we dive into what makes a successful Personal Trainer
So, if you’re a Personal Trainer who’s been struggling to figure it out, make sure you listen closely!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
“Becoming A Successful Personal Trainer… Simplified”
- Secret #1: The 3 Boxes That You MUST Check to Experience True Freedom Doing What You Love
- Secret #2: The “Cookie Cutter” Method That Makes it Drop Dead Easy to Stop Working With Crappy Clients
- Secret #3: The 1 Reason Why Even the Most Amazing Clients Quit (and the shockingly simple solution)
Sarah J Pitts is an Injury Prevention Specialist and Coach Educator. Here are a few of her accomplishments:
- founder of mostmotion® and Chief Injury Hacker
- 2 time Amazon Best Selling author
- Consultant for UK Coaching on their Health Policy around the issue of Long term Health Conditions
- Coach Developer for UK Coaching
- CIMSPA & NSCA Approved Training Provider
- Over 30 years’ experience of coaching, treating and observing people with injuries
Apply to be part of the “Kick-Ass PT Success System” programme by emailing [email protected]