Welcome to Episode 22 of the Unlocking Fitness Podcast.
In this episode, we dive into the ways that your coaching can improve the lives of the people you coach when we look a tiny bit further than exercise.
So, if you’re serious about helping the people you coach achieve better results and avoid injury, listen closely… oh, and make sure you get active with us too!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
“10 Ways to Hack the Human Psyche to Skyrocket Your Coaching Results”
- How to hack the psychology that marketers have been using for decades to revolutionise your coaching
- How to simplify everything so you can achieve it all but focus your efforts on ONE thing
- HOw to improve ALL areas of performance at once
Sarah J Pitts is an Injury Prevention Specialist and Coach Educator. Here are a few of her accomplishments:
- founder of mostmotion® and Chief Injury Hacker
- 2 time Amazon Best Selling author
- Consultant for UK Coaching on their Health Policy around the issue of Long term Health Conditions
- Over 30 years’ experience of coaching, treating and observing people with injuries
“Copywriting Secrets” by Jim Edwards
FREE “Injury Hacker’s Mission Guide”
Learn more about how the work Sarah is doing to help coaches of all sports and levels to get more involved in preventing injuries, you can get her book and training at unlockingfitness.com or join her Facebook group at injuryhackers.com