Welcome to Episode 19 of the Unlocking Fitness Podcast.
In this episode, Kevin Baker and I discuss the power of having a mentor when it comes to your education
So, if you’re coaching any kind of sport or fitness and thinking of becoming a Personal Trainer, tune in now to discover how you can get started…
In this episode, you’ll discover:
“How to Become A Confident Personal Trainer… even as a complete novice”
- How to see the strengths and weaknesses you didn’t know you had
- What you’re missing if your qualification is entirely online
- The power of APPLYING what you learn (before you’re standing in front of a paying client)
- How to get employed by the right company for you
- and much more!
Kevin Baker is a Personal Trainer Educator. Here are a few of his accomplishments:
- Founder of PT Mentorships
- Experienced Personal Trainer
- Has mentored and recruited PTs for big chain gyms
- Worked in corporate health and wellbeing
Learn more about how the work Kevin is doing to help create a whole new generation of confident and successful Personal Trainers, you can find him at ptmentorships.co.uk or on Instagram @ptmentorships and Facebook at PT Mentorships