Welcome to Episode 16 of the Unlocking Fitness Podcast.
In this solo episode, I dig into the warm up process that the industry is still teaching – despite having not been updated for over 30 years, and not being fit for purpose. Plus, 7 simple steps every sports and fitness coach can take today, to get amazingly easy results.
So, if you’re coaching physical activity of any kind, tune in now to discover how you can get started…
In this episode, you’ll discover:
“7 Steps to Bring Your Warm Up Into the 21st Century”
- Why the industry standard warm up is not fit for purpose
- How simple tweaks to what you’re already doing will make massive differences
- Why sports and fitness coaches need to be considering a bigger picture than just the upcoming workout in their warm up planning
Sarah J Pitts is an Injury Prevention Specialist and Coach Educator. Here are a few of her accomplishments:
- founder of mostmotion® and Chief Injury Hacker
- 2 time Amazon Best Selling author
- Consultant for UK Coaching on their Health Policy around the issue of Long term Health Conditions
- Over 30 years’ experience of coaching, treating and observing people with injuries
7 Steps to Bring Your Warm Up Into the 21st Century Checklist
Learn more about how the work Sarah is doing to help coaches of all sports and levels to get more involved in preventing injuries, you can get her book and training at unlockingfitness.com or join her Facebook group at injuryhackers.com