Welcome to Episode 15 of the Unlocking Fitness Podcast.
In this solo episode, I dig into how beginners can get started with preventing injury (and it’s not what you think) and 3 simple steps every sports and fitness coach can take to successfully hack the injury process to get the fastest results.
So, if you’re coaching physical activity of any kind, tune in now to discover how you can get started…
In this episode, you’ll discover:
“The Beginner’s Guide to Getting Started With Injury Prevention”
- What “injury hacking” is and how you can use it to be more helpful with injury problems
- How to recognise potential and hidden injury at a glance
- Why injuries cannot be what they seem to sports and fitness coaches
- 3 powerful components of fun that you can leverage to reduce pain and prevent injury
Sarah J Pitts is an Injury Prevention Specialist and Coach Educator. Here are a few of her accomplishments:
- founder of mostmotion® and creator of the SMARTT® Injury Prevention methods
- 2 time Amazon Best Selling author
- Consultant for UK Coaching on their Health Policy around the issue of Long term Health Conditions
- Over 30 years’ experience of coaching, treating and observing people with injuries
Infographic from curablehealth.com
11 Fun Warm Up Games at kidsactivities.net
Learn more about how the work Sarah is doing to help coaches of all sports and levels to get more involved in preventing injuries, you can get her book and training at unlockingfitness.com or join her Facebook group at injuryhackers.com
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode on getting started with injury prevention, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get automatic episode updates for our “Unlocking Fitness Podcast!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!